We are a family owned and operated farm and we strive....
....to advance through the future generations of agriculture. Our mission is to continue to produce and market a high quality product by being efficient, educated, sustainable and economical.
Our goals are:
Our goals are:
- To continue to grow a high quality crop and yields
- Do our part to produce enough to feed the world
- Sustain our most valuable resource, our land
- Use technology to increase efficiency and reduce our carbon footprint
- Partner with growing and like minded companies
- Educate our community on agriculture and its importance
The purpose of seed certification is to provide an increase in quality of seed of the varieties that are grown and distributed. This manner of certification is a process to ensure the genetic identity and purity of the wheat we grow for you. We work with reputable companies and associations to ensure you get the best end product. Please visit our Certified Seed Page to see the varieties we offer, process of certification and options for taking your investment further with seed treatment.
Hay and Straw
Not only do we pride ourselves on our certified seed, we pride ourselves on our hay and straw production. We provide feed quality hay from many crops as well as certified and non certified straw. We bale 3x4 bales. We not only bale our own crops but are very involved in our community of farmers by providing custom baling for our neighbors. Please contact Ty for more information on our products. We have great relationships with all of our customers and would love to add you to that list.